Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Matted

Zeus at 6.30 am -"I'm hungry, where's my food! Gimme my food b*tch"
 He's a really messy eater too btw. Zeus's hair has already grown very long and matted. Mummy found quite a few mites in his fur already. Especially in the matted bits. There was one particularly big one yesterday, sucking all his blood. Zeus seems oblivious to it though. We've been procrastinating about sending him for grooming, partially cause it's quite pricey. Zeus! Why your fur grow so fast!! But an appointment must be made, this weekend.



"Yeah see this bone? Now that I'm fed, I'm going to gnaw and gnaw on this smelly disgusting bone and there's nothing you can do about it"

Two things: 
-Zeus has been sleeping in his new Ferplast Basket. Yayy!
- We REALLY HATE THE NEW BARF PACKAGING.

No comments:

Post a Comment